Your personal data will be used for the following purposes:
- To facilitate your access to our website or (if applicable) the creation of your user account with our website.
- To send you updates via email, mail or telephone.
- To answer your queries, respond to your comments and feedback, or provide you with customer assistance.
- To facilitate online purchases of goods and services.
- Third-party service providers (such as courier companies, website developers or vendors) who are employed to perform business and administrative functions.
- Third-party businesses with whom we collaborate wth.
- Government bodies.
Your personal data may be transferred out of Singapore from time to time, subject to data protection obligations and may only use your personal data to perform the necessary functions:
- To identify the causes of problems arising at web servers and to resolve these problems.
- To improve the contents of the website.
- To customize the content of the website and our emails to suit your individual interests or purposes and selectively display best-matched pages to you.
- To utilize your browsing history on the website for demographic research.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT / RETENTION OF DATA
If you would like to unsubscribe from any of our other mailing lists, or to withdraw your consent to our use of your personal data, please write to us at [email protected] Your personal data will be retained for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it is collected or for business or legal purposes, or in accordance with applicable laws. Your personal data may also continue to be retained on our databases to the extent permitted by law.
ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You may review and correct your personal data by signing into your user account and selecting ‘Update Profile’ or equivalent, or by contacting our us at [email protected] We will only disclose personal data to the individual who registered his/her personal data with our website, and only after confirming the identity of the registered party.
We take reasonable precautions to protect your information and process it securely. Such measures include, but are not limited to passwords, firewalls, and other standardized industry practices. However, no method of transmission over the internet, or electronic storage, is 100% secure and we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer for unauthorized access or loss of any data provided to our website. Nevertheless, we strive to protect the security of your information, and are constantly reviewing and enhancing our information security measures. We may, but are not obliged to, post a notice on our website if a security breach occurs, or send an email to you at the email address you have provided to us in these circumstances.